Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

This weekend 24-2607

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are looking for a clean discreet we guy or two aged 30-40 to join us one night this weekend. You must be able to play after pub closing hours and we can accommodate. An up to date face pic is a must and more than one line. Let us know why you think we should choose you to enjoy the pleasures of Cal img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

why i should join. .

hi, I'm abit younger than what you asked for but i am very experienced, i think you should let me join because I'm up for anythin And would definitly show you a good time, I'm full off energy And can last a very long time And I'm alway's up for going again even if its straight after! I get my pleasure from pleasuring other's so this sound's like a ideal senario for me, . If you like oral? That's one off my favorite thing's And would do it for as long as you wanted i love the taste off a lady's cum on my tounge! I put alot off effort into my sexual experiences because i like to leave a lasting experience! So maybe it could be a re-accuring thing. Lookin forward to hearing back from you, . If you've got any question's to ask please don't hesitate.

meet this weekend

I would love to meet you for some fun, what area are you in ?

Thanks sort of

Thanks for taking the time to reply especially to swingswinguk who at least made the effort to let us know about himself and to obviously read our profile as he knows where we are based. It does seem strange that with so many "Single Men" on this site that no-one within the age group are available to play at nights perhaps because of the need to be home alone playing with their lap (tops).
Will keep you in mind swingswinguk as it nice to see a young man with manners that can read but unfortunately at this moment in time your age does let you down.

RE:This weekend 24-2607

Hi Lifes so unfair Im available for late night meets but then find i just miss out on the criteria. Sods law lol

Thankyou.

Thankyou for taking me into consideration, And those nice word's you said about me there. I do like to make an effort with people i feel it gets you further in most aspects off life. . . Thankyou for you reply, And i hope you find what your looking for And have a very good time, if not i garantee i will not let you down. And it would be my pleasure to satisfy you. x

brical

Hello beautiful, could you please show me your private media collection? X

Re

Bit harsh lol, sorry if ive offended anyone but i am relatively new to the site and am still getting to grips with it. I think youll find i do have manners otherwise i wouldnt have taken the time to apologise.