Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Cocks for my partner

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi everyone

I am trying to arrange a little get bi fun to fulfill my partners fantasy of being used by several cocks in the same evening.

Please be aware I am the girl and I am trying to find cocks for my male partner. If you think you might be able help me please get in touch as soon as possible

Thanks Julie xx

Re: Cocks for my partner

Hi,

I think I may be able to help you, get in touch.

I would love to help you, please let me know if i fit the bill! XX

my speciality get in toucch

WOw sounds like a great idea tell me more

hey, i can help ya out there...give us a few details an il get in touch...promise ya wont be disapionted :)img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

You'll be satisfying my curiosity for the first time. I would like to join in but do dress for the part basques and heels with lace top stockings. Juliex

Sound funs. Would love to help you out with this, Drop me a line and hope we can get it sorted

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Am new to the website, am definately willing to give you and your partner a treat img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" . If you like, we could make it a foursome. We are a decent couple who are very passionate in bed and love sex, no holds barred. Not in to tme wasting. Say when. Will try and upload some pics unto the profile soon