Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

TV Visiting Hampshire and the South Sept

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello guys - I live in Lancs have an opportunity to visit Hampshire and the South - Arlesford, liphook, Winchester, Guildford, and possibly London areas in September - specifically Wednesday to Friday 16 to 19th September then another evening near Bristol. I will be fully dressed in my sexy tarty outfits throughout my period there and would love to meet hrny guys especially in dark placed where i could be groped from behind in the dark and taken full advantage of a as a slut who will have to satisfy all cummers before going.
I'll be passively willing to have all my holes used and horny for sexy fun the sexier the better ideally with hard horny guys who know what they want from a sexy tv and intend to get it. Email me if interested and want to arrange to meet up - would love to know of sexy locations where i can cruise and meet horny TV lovers.

Re: TV Visiting Hampshire and the South Sept

Hi Joanne,
If you're down Guildford way be sure to call in at the Wisley dogging spot. It's on the A3 right by the A3M25 junction. You have to approach it from the junction roundabout leaving to go South down the A3. Straight away its the first turning on left (Old Lane) after Lorry park. There's a car park in the woods immediately on left and another quieter one but less screened bit further along down Old Lane on left. If you go a bit later in evening when all the idiots are gone it can be good. Met a couple of nice guys there. Otherwise Hogs Back Rd between Guildford and Farnham. Layby on left with cafe just after turning for Wanborough. Quite busy. And a little place at Esher bit further North of Wisley. Turn off A3 heading North on A244. Little turn on left quite soon. Quite small so may have to make prior arrangement to meet. I haven't tried that one yet, only seen one car there myself but heard it's a good spot.
I haven't been out for a while - hope to before the summer's gone.
Take care, have fun!
Steff
xx

Re: TV Visiting Hampshire and the South Sept

Hi again,
Unfortunately there's been a mention in the local papers about various unpleasant incidents at Wisley recently. Subsequently it looks like the police are going to put in more patrols there.
- Steff