Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

smoking fetish?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Are there any other couples or girls here who enjoy the smoking fetish?

We're happy not to smoke when we meet others, depending on their preferences, but we're also both turned on by sexy women smoking!

Feel free to contact us if you share our little kink ;)

Dave & Chloe

Re: smoking fetish?

hi guys Im Craig - 35 yo NW kinky guy lol! I Love to see sultry latex clad bitch smoking as well!

just thought i would agree.

x

I'm a single bi guy into cross dressing and love to smoke a ciggie luxuriously when I'm being a slut. I note you folks are not into single guys but thought I'd tell you anyway that I like relaxing and having a smoke while I'm played with by males and females. Luv to all

hi i have a hot fetish for smoking ladies. luckily the internet has plenty of content to amaze me :)

but i never had a 'real' smoking fetish experience :(

any sympathetic ladiescouples out there - make my dreams come true !

Oh yes- I ain't into guys smoking at ALL but ladies is a whole different story. My better half gives me smoking BJs and smokes while she rides me all the time (I know I'm lucky dammit) and it never fails to make me CRAZY :D

I have also always had a smoking fetish. Although I do not smoke. I have never had a woman smoking while I made love to her or had a smokey BJ but the thought certainly turns me on. If any ladies or couples with a lady that smokes would like to fulfill my ambition and you are in or near Essex please contact me. Steve