Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

its my birthday and i want a gb!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

i am organising a GB for the 30th of May 8pm - midnight in the barking area. I am looking for 20 guys to help me live out a fantasy, fancy joining in the fun if so drop me a line and i will have a chat with you. I am looking for guys 26-46 years old.

Re: its my birthday and i want a gb!

I'm very interested. I read that you won't reply if I don't have a pic, would you give me an e-mail address I can send you my photos to?

My name's Jay, I'm 26 (nearly 27) from Kent, fit and healthy, and I'd love to join youfor your birthday celebration!

xxx

Hi, would love to be considered. I have pics on my profile and would love to talk with you some more.

Greg
xx

Hi, would love to be considered. I have pics on my profile and would love to talk with you some more.

Greg
xx

Hi, i'm pretty near Barking. Let me know times etc and i'll be there!! Get back to me if you're interested x

I beleive I might be able to help your birthday go with a bang...

Morning Liketocum,

I'm free on 2930th May, and just off m25 so not too far....would love to join u....if i may.

Hope u approve of profile....

Dave

hi im jason 29 years old
would love to join your gang bang

mail back if you want me t o join in

hi hun

I am intrested in helping u out with this so look at my profile and if u like then get back to me hun

mark

Hi ,

I saw your post and would love to join in and suck, fist and fuck you.

I love anything to do with sex and am very very horny right now!

Would love to hear from you with the details.

Cheers

for some reason i can not read the replys on this forum can yu please email me if you are intrested and i will give you the details
img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"
thanks

would love to help you celebrate your birthday in style, so please drop me a line

Carl

would love to help you celebrate your birthday in style, so please drop me a line

Carl

Hi would love to join in can you send me more details?

hi id love to cum mail me the details

hi there am 10 minutes from Barking and would love to attend please get back to me. You wont be disappointed

hi i am up for the experience, you want be dessapointed ,let me know where or get in touch and ill try to make your fantasyto come true .x

Hi there! I'd love to join in the fun. Im male, 38 from sown the road in Hornchurch

let me know if it's still on for wednesday - I can send face pic if required

pics of my hard cock on my profile LOL

Im in the area and would like to make sure your birthday goes with a bang.... img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"