Home > Forums > (UK) West Midlands (Instant Action)

I want gangbanging

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Bored and frustrated housewife looking to play while husband away, I fantasize about being roasted and gangbanged, cannot accomodate but happy to travel within 50 miles of birmingham or share cost of hotel room if anyone can arrange it for me.

Love it filmed for a keepsake too!

Re: I want gangbanging

great would be interested live just 40 min away from brum. Im 18 and would guarante u a good time plenty of expierence with older women.

Hi there

I'd love to help you out in your quest. i can arrange a hotel room if a group of us can agree on a date and time.

Tom

Bored and frustrated housewife looking to play while husband away, I fantasize about being roasted and gang banged, cannot accommodate but happy to travel within 50 miles of Birmingham or share cost of hotel room if anyone can arrange it for me.

Love it filmed for a keepsake too!

Heya. I'm in the Walsall area, i can accom.

Send me a message with more details and we'll arrange some fun img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

hi im a 23 yo m who lives in coventry i can accomadate.If your intrested get in contact wiht me thanks

i'm interested, i'm in the worcestershire region!!

gimme a pm if interested

live 1hour from brum have had 3'sum b 4so well up 4 gangbang with u i have 8" of cock 4 u 2 play with c pic then if u like wot u c get back 2 me & we can set up meeting PLAYTHING4U69

All that are interested could do the Ibis Hotel in Coventry on 12th Jan (friday)

Get back to me for details!!

hi, me and my mate live in halesowen and we would love to roast you and give you a good time x. get in touch soon cheers

im not to far away from you and would love to meet up and roast the hole off you with some other guys

count me in when venue fixed if not I could take you to a club

Hey roastme,

Did you ever get this sorted???

Get in touch if not, sure I can arrange it for you, will be able to accomodate as well.

Drop me an email with contact details etc.

Thanks.

Adam

Free this wednesday? 7th of feb if so lets all arrange to fill every whole on you multiple times!!!
mail me

Hi sexy,

I would be happy to arrange a meeting. please email me

Look forward to hearing from you xx

hi, I cannot help you with a gangbang at the moment, but i am very good with both my hands and toys while you are sucking my cock...if i can tempt you to some playtime......hope to hear....G.....xx